1. How to contribute to the company’s productivity
How to distribute workload among the agents intelligently or how to take the interaction within the company up to the next level? These and many other tasks can be resolved due to mobile enterprise apps. Regarding the goals you’re intending to achieve, mobile enterprise apps can be subdivided into three groups:
- Focused on facilitating processes within the company;
- Focused on interaction with the customers: their engagement, retention, or support;
- Focused on the requirements of separate departments. To illustrate this, field workers can be interested in passing measurements and other data remotely to the managers.
To sort through the shelves of all the information related to the mobile enterprise apps, get acquainted with the expertise accumulated by Purrweb. The guys shed light on the various types of mobile enterprise apps, explain nuances of various stages of collaboration and give hints on building the strategy of product creation.
2. Which specifications differentiate mobile enterprise apps from alternative platforms?
To embody the original idea in the form of an application that can boost your company’s productivity, first articulate it in a pair of sentences so that everybody could catch the core benefit. This will be a basement for your project: unique functionality that boosts definite parameters.
The core difference between common apps and mobile enterprise apps is linked to their way of usage. The corporate apps serve first to your company by contributing to its flexibility, scalability, speed, and budget effectiveness.
Is there a way to decrease time spent on a routine or collect data for analyzing a company’s performance? What about automated onboarding or permanent personalized customer support? The specific app serves as a magic tool. It has been estimated that corporate solutions for customer support can improve customer retention by 35% and increase the volume of sales respectively.
The surprising fact is that many popular apps we use every day started at the very beginning as corporate solutions. Among these examples are Slack and Jira.
Slack was invented as an internal corporate messenger to build a convenient environment for communication. People could use it to organize their information flows into diverse channels and at the same time, there’s an opportunity to send personal messages to each other.
Jira empowers users to make order in the tasks, fix them and prioritize as well as to follow the process of completion. The difference in status helps see whether the task is done or in the process.
Nowadays, many IT teams use these tools in their routine work, and this is a case when
mobile enterprise apps find an audience behind corporate borders.
3. Which tasks can be solved via mobile enterprise apps?
The implementation of specific solutions can contribute to the growth of your business indicators in diverse dimensions.
- Fast and effective communication
When we’re talking about the improvement of inner processes, mobile enterprise apps enable users to reduce the time for confirmation procedures and communication.
- Automation of routine
If you try to organize the typical questions of new staff or clients personally, it takes an enormous amount of time. Integration of
mobile enterprise apps entail opportunities to automate many procedures and free up the time of employees for actual significant tasks.
- Qualitative customer support
When every inquiry automatically routes to the manager who is an expert in the issue, it decreases the time to resolve problems and lets you retain and engage customers effectively.
- Better interaction between departments
Imagine you’re selling inbuilt furniture. Your field workers could add measurements in the app before they returned to the office and the managers could make estimations and prepare documents with less loss of time as well as engineers to get technical tasks fast.
These are the most typical purposes that can be reached via the product designed purposefully for your company’s needs. But you also can perform a solution for easy onboarding or analyzing enterprise performance or any other tasks.
4. How to organize mobile enterprise apps development
- The starting point for mobile enterprise apps is to name the core goals and set of operations that the product is expected to include. Since you know what and for whom you’re intending to build, it’s time to search for a contractor.
- Leaning on the technical task, ask the team to create the prototype of the app. UI and UX design let you see how the app looks and how easy it is to navigate.
- Considering back-end development, think of the target users you’re going to reach. Depending on the iOS or android audience, choose native platforms for development. In case you are planning to satisfy both types of users, check which cross-platform framework fits your aims better. The Purrweb team prefers React Native as the most adaptive and convenient tool ideally honed for various purposes.
- When you’ve launched the solution, provide its qualitative maintenance. Ongoing updates and improvements let the product be a flexible and up-to-date tool.
If you’re stuck with any questions, the best way to clear up the situation is to discuss the issue with the experts. But what is the way to discover like-minded people who are worth trusting?
5. Some nuances in selecting a contractor
No doubt, the best choice is linked to the expertise in the domain and the ability to offer fresh and actionable ideas. When you’re searching for a contractor who knows what is the best way to bring to life your project, pay attention to the next attributes.
- Sincere interest in the project
Professional inquisitiveness is a fuel for passionate work on the project that brings an impressive harvest. So, entrust the creation of the mobile enterprise apps to the team who demonstrates authentic interest in your business.
- Common aesthetic preferences and comprehension of convenience
Assess the UI and UX design they offer, leaning on the works in the portfolio. Don’t underestimate the importance of effortless navigation and pleasant design.
- Suitable technology stack
If you’re planning to reach both Android and iOS audiences, focus on the teams who are virtuoso in working with cross-platform frameworks. The Purrweb team recommends React Native as the most universal tool for building apps regardless of their purpose and complexity.
- Relevant experience
The team who has built a corporate app is better prepared for the task as they can take into account diverse nuances related to the product: increase security due to a specific protocol and two-factor authentication or smooth integration with 3d party tools if needed.
In any way, listen to your intuition, check the rational reasons to collaborate, and make a choice that can boost your productivity tangibly.